The Evangelism Project
15000 Gospel Conversations this Semester
We want you to be part of the Evangelism Project—a special, focused effort to reach the lost wherever you are. Gateway students and alums have been called to serve churches, ministries and in mission fields around the world; this fall, join fellow members of the Gateway family in a shared effort to reach the lost around the world. Our goal is to have 15000 gospel presentations by December 31, 2023.
Help us keep track of this goal by submitting your evangelism stories below. Use the green icon to open up the submission form. Then tell us where you were and what happened when you shared the gospel. We will be praying for the people you encounter and sharing some stories in chapel each week.
Click here for Instructions on Adding Points to the Map:
- Click the green icon on the left side of the map.
- Pick a location by using an address, a public destination, a zip code, a city name or even a state or country name if necessary to protect a person's privacy.
- Choose the most appropriate category to describe your experience: Shared Gospel, Conversion, Rededication
- Use one or more tags if they apply to the experience: One-on-One Conversation, Mission Trip, Public Proclamation
- If you would like, provide some details so that we can pray for the people you encountered and potentially share the story (please respect people's privacy by using pseudonyms or only first names when appropriate).
Use the resources below to prepare yourself, your small group, your mission team or your church to reach more people with the gospel this fall!