Each of Gateway’s six campuses offers a unique culture and exciting ministry opportunities in some of the fastest-growing, most vibrant urban areas in the Western United States. As a seminary for the 21st century, Gateway’s campuses embody a new type of higher education where students are active and involved members of the communities where they minister.
Student Services within the Gateway Seminary system exists to serve Christ and His church by addressing the physical, spiritual, social, intellectual, and emotional needs of the student community through quality services and programming.
Student Services supervises and supports:
- Student-centered organizations, ministries, and activities
- Campus housing (Los Angeles campus only)
- New student orientation
- Campus Life Association (CLA)
- Chapel (where applicable at regional campuses)
- Commuter services
- Graduation events
- System-wide financial aid