Gateway Online allows students to pursue seminary education from anywhere, at any time. Every online class is asynchronous to fit your schedule.
Through Gateway Online, students can pursue a variety of degrees and certificates without ever having to attend a physical campus.
Gateway Online’s master’s degree programs combine the best of academic studies with significant professional training to prepare men and women for a variety of ministries. Our ever-growing number of courses provide a flexible format that allows you to get a fully accredited degree without leaving your ministry.
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Theological Studies (MTS)
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership (MAEL)
The Diploma in Theology is available online, as well as at all Gateway Seminary campuses.
If you are not yet sure you want to commit to a degree or diploma, try a certificate. Units are transferable to degree programs and a certificate can be completed with only 14 credit hours. Our certificates focus on specific ministry skill sets to help you enhance your ministry now.
Why take classes through Gateway Online?
- All Gateway Online classes are specifically designed for the online environment. These are not face-to-face classes transferred to the web. They are conceived and executed with the web in mind.
- Each course is developed by a Gateway Seminary faculty member with help from an online education consultant to be sure to use the best online learning format.
- Class sizes are kept small to facilitate genuine engagement among students and professors.
- Most classes are taught by Gateway Seminary’s full-time faculty. All classes are taught by experts in their field who hold or are pursuing terminal degrees and are actively involved in ministry.
- Students have 24/7 access to a help desk for technical issues.