1. Develop a clearly defined vision and strategy for discipleship within our Education Ministries (Nursery through High School) that works in conjunction with the overall vision and ministry of Pathway Bible Church (PBC).
2. Build and develop the Education Ministries Leadership Team, which consists of key committed and gifted volunteers, and potentially part-time staff and ministry interns.
3. Lead, recruit, train, and develop volunteers for our Education Ministries.
4. Develop and implement strategy for whole-family discipleship; working with families to equip and empower parents/families to disciple their children.
5. Provide oversight and planning for all aspects of Education Ministries, including:
a. Sunday morning Worship services for each Education Ministry.
b. Midweek ministries & Community Groups
c. Specialized Classes
d. Outreach events
e. Family events/programming
f. Summer Camp
g. Curriculum selection/development for all programming
h. Create & supervise video content for Education Ministries.
6. Provide oversight on the Education Ministries budget and help develop the budgetary needs for upcoming years.
1. Work as a team player with the rest of the ministerial and support staff. This includes making every effort to attend all staff functions (i.e. staff meetings, retreats, planning sessions, etc.)
2. Participate and provide support and leadership (when necessary) in church-wide events, even if they do not directly affect the Children’s Ministry.
3. Share in the responsibility of ministerial responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
a. Hospital visits
b. Minister on call duties
c. Leadership at certain events
d. Team preaching