• Meets qualifications of pastor/elder/overseer as outlined in I Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9; I Peter 5:1-4
• Sound biblical theology (reformed Soteriology, alignment on some key secondary doctrines)
• At least 3 years’ experience in full-time worship leading.
• Communication skills in teaching, writing and interpersonal relationships.
• Competent in administration skills (cast vision, organization, supervision, build and nurture teams)
• Excellent public and people skills (shepherd’s heart)
• Self-starter and leadership initiative
• Team player and developer
• Competent in contemporary, traditional, and progressive music styles that promote intergenerational worship (relevant to younger and older generations alike)
• Working knowledge of audio/visual; videography preferred
• Ability to mentor young musicians and vocalists.
• Prefer age between 22-40 years old, married (not required)
• Provides oversight and development of the musical presentation of our worship in weekend services and all-church events.
• Provides oversight, shepherding and development of teams that support the musical presentation of our worship as needed: audio/visual team, choirs/ensembles/soloists/worship teams, musicians, and orchestra.
• Provides oversight and direction for the following support ministries of our all-church worship experiences: ushers, greeters, worship center décor, communion preparation team.
• Provides oversight for seasonal musical presentations that support the mission and emphasis of the event: Christmas, Easter, other special worship events.
• Finds, develops, and incorporate new musicians and vocalists for the ministry.
• Supervise acquisition and maintenance of music technology equipment (with A/V coordinator)
• Prepares and supervises the annual budget needs of each ministry oversight.
• Recruits and develops ministry teams that assist the overall needs and goals of the Worship Arts ministry
• Develop and manage personal spiritual life and related disciplines (i.e. Word, prayer, etc.) along with wife and family.
• Support the overall mission, leadership, and ministry of the church verbally, attitudinally, and financially.
• Agreement with Christ’s Church’s Statement of Faith
• Perform sacerdotal duties as requested or needed (i.e., baptisms, weddings, memorials)
• Attend and participate in leadership meetings and all-church events.
• Provide a monthly progress report to the elder team.
• Meet weekly with Lead Pastor and regularly with ministry leaders under your supervision.
• Work closely with other staff members, administrative office staff and ministry directors as needed.
• Involved in discipling and counseling other believers for spiritual restoration and reproduction in ministry and/or leadership.
• Preach and teach as requested by the Lead Pastor.
Application provided pending initial contact and interview process.
Compensation and benefits will be discussed during interview process.
• Compensation: based upon experience and education
• Healthcare provided for self, spouse, and family (Health, Dental and Vision insurance)
• Other benefits include retirement (403b); vacation; housing allowance (for those ordained); cell phone stipend; conference training; business expense accountable reimbursement; pre-approved tuition reimbursement.